Why you should remodel now!
- Extremely hot market
- The Denver market specifically is one of the hottest in the country! Values in the area have returned to all time highs and rates cant get any lower. Prominent realtors in the city tell us their phones are off the hook with out of town buyers seeking larger remodeled homes so they don’t have to do the work! People are escaping high-tax, high impact states for more space and rural areas. Real estate professionals remain confident that the Denver area will only appreciate.
- Remodeling is an investment
- An A2Z remodel is not only an upgrade in lifestyle and comfort, but also a way to protect your homes value. A recent remodel report tells us that kitchens and bathrooms are the first areas homeowners should look to spruce up. Kitchens and bathrooms both can yield 100% return on investment. We offer this rule of thumb: You should spend 5-15% of your home’s value on your kitchen renovation.
- Ensure complete pricing and scheduling within a mutually agreed-upon legal contract signed by all concerned parties. Do not leave these decisions open to a verbal understanding.
- Paying for the remodel? Plenty of options
- Savings. This is easiest because it does not require paying any fees or interest
- HELOC. (Home equity line of credit). This provides homeowners flexibility in that they only pay interest on the line of credit they use, and the closing costs are minimal.
- 401k loan. The loans have a low interest rate. Financial advisers discourage these types of loans because they must be paid back immediately if the borrower leaves their company.
- Cash out refinance. Borrowers should keep in mind that closing costs for cash-out refinancing is higher than a HELOC, but interest rates are lower.
Credit card. This is a simple way to pay for a project. However, they come with high interest rates.