- Integrated lighting features
- With the continued advancements in lighting technology, A2Z is able to integrate lighting into the architecture in increasingly exciting, effective ways.
- Console style vanities
- 2020 is leaning towards minimalistic style vanities and doing away with the heavy bulky-like furniture. Great for smaller spaces because it makes the room appear much larger and without obstructing the space with a bulky looking vanity. Perfect for powder rooms.
- Just simply can’t resist Concrete
- Using concrete for bathroom applications such as floors and walls, countertops as well as sink basins, are a major trend at the moment. This macho architectural material mixes very well with more organic design elements. In the past, concrete has been viewed as more unsightly or un-welcoming with a cold feeling, but now designers are mixing in this brute material with steel features, wood, resin and porcelain features, and we will continue to see this concrete used in 2020 throughout all design schemes.
- White and Gray marble
- They are classic and timeless and easily go from traditional to modern design schemes. Quartz and porcelain are also durable materials that will continue to be very popular choices. These will remain popular in bathrooms as well as kitchens.
- Big Tubs and Open Showers
- The bigger the bathtub, the more space and relaxation will be available to you. Homeowners deserve a place to wind down after a long day, and what better place to do so than their own bathrooms? While Jacuzzi style tubs aren’t necessarily are popular as they used to be, we’re seeing a shift in preferences to other large tub styles
- Open showers appear to visually increase the size of your bathroom, while also giving it more space and providing convenience for users. Long gone are the days of worrying about slipping over the edge of the tub while you’re trying to get out and dry off. While some may find this design has a lack of privacy, others enjoy the accessible openness and increased shower space.
Bathroom trends for 2020!