- You likely know what you want
- Lets face it, after a few months of shelter in place during this crisis, chances are you spent a good amount of time on how you can improve your home. In some cases, that improvement might be the bathroom or Kitchen of your dreams. In other cases, it might be an extension of your family room that you can turn into a comfortable home office or exercise space. Or maybe a spa-like bathroom where you can take the time to escape from the stresses of the day. Whatever it is that you want for your home, now is the time to talk to a trusted remodeling contractor about its inefficiencies.
Whatever the case may be, feel free to contact us about how we can help improve your space.
- Low interest rates
- Chances are you’ll need some sort of financing to pull off any major home renovation or addition – and there’s no time like the present to capitalize. Interest rates are at near-historic lows, making it a great time to apply for a loan. Simply put, by securing financing for any home renovation project now, you’ll see your money going much further, and later with plenty of options to choose from.
- Prepare to beat the rush now
- Local economies are again fully operational, and there’s bound to be a significant “catch up” period that we’ll all have to account for. We’ll likely see an uptick in work, municipalities will see an uptick in permit applications, and banks are likely to see more loan applications coming their way. All of these factors are going to delay how soon we’ll be able to start any remodel or addition once things open back up. It’s why now is the time to act to beat the rush that’s likely to come – and A2Z is here to help.